Instil Strategy Training: CHICAGO Summit Purchase Confirmed
Thank you for registering for the Instil Regional Conference in Chicago on September 24th and 25th! We'll be gathering at 1871 in Chicago for an in-depth training on strategy, audience research and competitive intelligence.
What You're In For
This is going to be two days of BS-free strategy best practice taught by Adam Pierno, Chief Strategy Officer at Santy. That's right, zero bullshit. Happy? Us too.
Frankly, we find a lot of strategy difficult to understand. And we don't think that's accidental. That is why we developed a curriculum that's less about buzzwords and more about things that you can actually use in your career to thrill clients and wow your boss. After attending, you'll immediately be able to write better briefs and sell better work to clients.
Hotels Within Walking Distance
We figured you probably needed a place to stay while you're there because the bars don't allow overnight guests. Here's a list of our favorite hotels nearby the venue:
- Kimpton Hotel Allegro (7-minute walk)
- Hotel Chicago Downtown, Autograph Collection (10-minute walk)
- Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel (10-minute walk)
- theWit Chicago - a DoubleTree by Hilton (11-minute walk to the venue)
- Hotel Palomar Chicago (12-minute walk)
- 1871 is located at 222 W. Merchandise Mart Plaza Suite 1212 Chicago, IL 60654
Be on the lookout for an agenda and more detailed information coming soon. In the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out with questions. See you in Chicago.